I’d love to work with you to create your perfect head shot.
I strive to make each session relaxing and enjoyable so my clients feel proud to use their new professional Head Shot images for a long time to come. With 10 years’ experience as a professional photographer, I understand for some it may be a daunting experience getting your photo taken, but by getting to know each client before the shoot at our pre-consultation, I can help make sure you leave my studio, or our shoot feeling relaxed and confident in front of the camera.
”Rachel not only made me feel at home and relaxed. But she also managed to make me look as well as feel a million dollars. I was hard pressed to choose one photo for my main publicity shot and have used almost all the others all over my website. I loved my afternoon and will certainly be back for family photos as well as professional ones.” Gillie
”I was really nervous about having my photograph taken, however, Rachel made the session so relaxing and enjoyable. I usually cringe when I see a photo of myself but I am delighted with the images and feel proud to use them for marketing. Thanks Rachel you are a true professional.” – Veronica
What can I expect when I book a Head Shot photography session?
- – 25 minute studio or location session.
- – A variety of head and shoulder poses to make sure we capture your best self and expression.
- – Images are professionally retouched
- – You will receive 3 professionally edited web sized (72 dpi) digital images ready to use on social media and your website. (Upgrade to high resolution (300 dpi) images, for use in print £40)
- – Uploaded via dropbox or email
- – Studio £75 or location £90
- – Includes a 1-2-1 consultation chat to get to know a bit about you and guide you on the process of what to wear and colours that represent you or your business persona and branding.
- – 45 minutes studio or location session. (why so long?- Sometimes it is a little daunting having a portrait taken. I have found this length of session allows for my subject to get used to the camera and feel relaxed, which in turn creates much more natural and authentic expressions)
- – An extensive range of head and shoulder poses to make sure we capture lots of different looks that suit your style.
- – Includes up to 3 outfit and background changes to help make sure you get the most out of your session.
- – You will receive 9 professionally edited full size digital images ready to use on social media, website and can be used in print.
- – Professionally retouched with edits in Black and white for choice.
- – Uploaded via dropbox
- – Skype call to choose together which images should be used on which media
- – Studio £155
Optional extra – Professional makeup artist £45
The full on PR portrait shoot: (studio and outdoor):
- – Includes a 1-2-1 consultation chat and coffee to get to know a bit about you and guide you on the process of what to wear and your business persona and branding.
- – Liaison with website/graphic designer if planning images for website pages or a brochure.
- – The studio and location session usually takes 1 hour 30 to 2 hours depending on the chosen location.
- – A range of head and shoulder poses.
- – Also 3/4 and full length poses to make sure we capture lots of different looks that work for brochures, editorials and PR.
- – Includes up to 3 outfit and background changes in the studio and an outdoor shoot to help make sure you get the most out of your session.
- – You will receive 15 professionally edited full size digital images ready to use on social media, your website and can be used in magazines, press and brochures.
- – Professionally retouched and some edited in Black and white for choice
- – Skype call to choose together which images should be used on which media.
- – Studio and location £250
Optional extra – professional makeup artist £45