I create stylish commercial photography for websites, brochures, adverts, point of sales, social media, banners and PR.
Often, clients will come to me needing professional photos for a PR campaign or high resolution product shots which can really make the difference between you and your competitors and catch customers’ attention. Utilising my skills as a professional photographer, I am able to produce high quality Commercial Photography for my clients, thanks to experience of working in challenging conditions such as low lighting or small spaces for example.
What can I expect when I book a Commercial/Product photography session?
* A pre consultation chat to discuss your brand, what the images will be used for, what size and aspect your images should be, and if you need any panoramic shots.
* A plan for how, where and when the photo shoot will take place and how you can prep for the shoot.
* A timescale and budget will be discussed to make sure you get a perfect selection of photography that represents your business and/or detailed shots of your products.
* After the session, there will be high resolution digital files that can be used in marketing such as flyers, brouchers and point-of-sale. Also web-ready 72dpi files for your website and social media.
* They files are edited and uploaded via the Cloud with in the week.
Find out more about Lifestyle commercial photography here
Please click here for more information on policies
”We are absolutely delighted with our photoshoot with RJM photography” Anna Louise Melling, Knickerbocker Babies retail photography
”Rachel (RJM Photography) was asked to do some room shot photography for our decorative films and tablecloths business in the UK. We were very pleased with the outcome and Rachel was professional and helpful throughout the day. We will definitely be using her services again and would not hesitate to recommend her to other businesses or whoever needs great photos at reasonable prices” – Emma Bell, Sales Manager, Hornschuch UK Ltd (on location photography)
”In my experience photographers are good at talking (and letting me waffle on) and discussing ‘concept’ while the hours go by and nothing gets done. So I can’t begin to tell you how liberating it was when Rachel listened to what I wanted and then simply got down to business within minutes of being there. No procrastination, no messing around just a clear vision of how things should look, what was important and how to do it in terms of both the product and the brand. The next day I had a raft of photographs to choose from that I’m utterly delighted with. For those looking for a fresh angle for their product, great photography and the minimum of fuss I can sincerely recommend RJM Photography.” – Bev Stephenson, North Chocolates (studio retail photography)